Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Doesn't time fly when you are having fun?? On New Year's Eve myself and my hubby and 3 friends hiked to the top of a small mountain to bring in the New Year. This is the second year in a row we have done this and I think it is a ritual that is going to stay. It is always fun to put on the headlamp and venture out onto the trails in the dark, don't you think?? Therefore, my New Year's resolution is to try and get out with the headlamp more often....and start having Full Moon runs! I've been talking about doing this for years, but basically it is just a good excuse to gather the friends for a night run. Full moon runs in wintertime are the best and the amount of light you get with all of the snow AND moonlight makes for a very cool experience.